Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Roses by Amanda Cabot

About the Book:

Celia Anderson doesn't need anything for Christmas except a few more boarders, which are hard to come by in this small mining town. She certainly doesn't have a husband on her Christmas wish list. But when a wandering carpenter finds lodging at her boarding house, she admits that she might remarry if she found the right man--the kind of man who would bring her roses for Christmas. It would take a miracle to get roses during a harsh Wyoming winter. But Christmas, after all, is the time for miracles . . .

My Review: 

4 Stars

What a sweet and fun Christmas novella! I have loved everything Amanda Cabot has written and her first Christmas novella is just as good.  I generally do not read alot of Christmas stories since I find them to be all rather similar, but this one stands out to me and I highly recommend it to everyone to read this Christmas season.

*I received this book from Revell for the purpose of this review.

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas novellas. Just one of those things I've come to look forward to holiday season. I think Christmas Roses is my favorite this year. So sweet and heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great review! I am looking forward to reading Christmas Roses.

    Blessings!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, let me tell you that this is the most beautifully designed blog I've seen in a long time. I love it! And, of course, I'm delighted that you enjoyed Christmas Roses. It was pure joy to write.

    ReplyDelete