Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Reunion by Dan Walsh

About the book:

Everything lost can be found.

Aaron Miller knows a thing or two about loss. He's lost love. Dignity. Second, and even third, chances. Once honored for his heroism, he now lives in near obscurity, working as a handyman in a humble trailer park.

But God is a master at finding and redeeming the lost things of life. Unbeknownst to Aaron, someone is searching for him.

With deep insight into the human heart, consummate storyteller Dan Walsh gently weaves a tale of a life spent in the shadows but meant for the light. Through tense scenes of war and tender moments of romance, The Reunion will make you believe that everyone can get a second chance at life and love.

My Review:

4.5 Stars

The Reunion by Dan Walsh is the third book I have read from him and I find myself loving every book so far. I will admit that his spring 2010 release, The Discovery, was definitely my favorite but this on is a close second. I just loved the romance part of this story, it was so sweet, gentle and showed that love can happen anywhere at any time. Dan Walsh did a great job at weaving a love story, war story and story of healing and reunion. At times it was said to see all that Aaron lost but what was even sadder was seeing what he had that he didn't see. We as humans so often don't see what others see and what God is trying to show us. This is a great story of honoring heros, opening closed doors and finding new love. Great job, Dan and I can't wait to read more from you in the future.

* I received this book from Revell for the purpose of this review. Thank you Revell.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen thanks for your comments on this author, I have only read one other by him but it was so good that I will be looking for others.
    This looks like a wonderful story.
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete