Friday, July 8, 2011

Her Daughter's Dream by Francine Rivers

When I finished Her Mother's Hope I could not wait to read the sequel. Now that I have read I was not disappointed. Both books have quickly become books that I recommend to everyone I know that loves to read and they have all loved them as much as me.

Her Daughter's Dream picks up right after the first part and shares the journey's of Hildemara and her daughter Carolyn. Once again there relationship suffers and Carolyn bounds more with her grandmother, due to not being able to be around her mother for years (who has tuberculosis). The story keeps continuing with Carolyn's Daughter, May Flower Dawn. May Flower Dawn is determined to bring peace to her family and wants to break the cycle of dysfunctional mother-daughter mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment