Friday, May 10, 2013

When A Secret Kills by Lynette Eason

About the Book:

She's come home to put a killer behind bars.
But the killer plans to put her six feet under.

Investigative reporter Jillian Carter knows it's time to put the past to rest. She's tired of looking over her shoulder, letting a killer go free. She's no longer the scared kid who changed her name and disappeared. Now, no matter what the cost, Jillian must do what she is trained to do-find the truth and expose it. And the truth is that Senator Frank Hoffman committed murder ten years ago-and Jillian watched it happen.

Didn't she?

Get ready for the spine-tingling, nail-biting conclusion to this explosive series.


My Review:

4.5 Stars

A fantastic conclusion to Lynette Eason's Deadly Reunions series. Finally, the answers to all the questions brought up in the first two books, and more are revealed and they just might surprise you, I know they did for me. This is a great series that really needs to be read in order and all at once. It was hard having to wait on each book to read them because I really wanted to know what happened.

I really liked Jillian, I think she is my favorite character from the series. I will have to say I can't imagine what it would be like to be her, to be always looking over your shoulder and hoping someone isn't trying to kill you or your friends. She is a brave strong woman now, not the 18 year old that bolted from witnessing a murder. 

This is a great series for romance and suspense lovers alike. You really can't go wrong picking up this series. Each book is action packed and will keep you turning the pages late into the night. I am looking forward to reading more from Lynette Eason in the future.

*I received this book from Revell for the purpose of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment