Friday, January 23, 2015

Hidden Agenda by Lisa Harris

About the Book:

His cover is blown. Now his enemies are on his heels and closing in.

Michael Hunt is alive--and on the run. Presumed dead by friends and family, the undercover assignment he's been working for the past eight months has just been blown. With a hit out on his life and corruption inside the Atlanta police department, Michael finds himself hunted by both the cartel and the law. His only hope is Olivia Hamilton--the daughter of the man who wants him dead.

This nonstop chase from Christy Award-winning Lisa Harris will leave you breathless.

My Review:

4 Stars

Amazing Book. I just love Lisa Harris' books each one has been excellent and I always look forward to her next book. This is her newest romantic suspense book in her Southern Crimes series and just as good as the others. I felt like Lisa brought the story to life and felt like I could see and feel everything going on. I couldn't belive how fast I read this book since I just had to find out how it would all turn out.

* I received this book through Revell Reads for the purpose of this review. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment