Tuesday, January 26, 2016

All Aboard the Ark Board Book

About the book:

Children's Board Book

All Aboard the Ark pairs simple rhyming text with charming watercolor illustrations in this delightful board book perfect for little ones.

My Review:

3 Stars

I love the illustrations of this book alot but found the rest of the book to be just so so. It doesn't really tell the story of Noah and the Ark but it is more telling about what animals did on the ark which ends up being very unrealistic. The concept is cute but I wished they didn't try and have the connection to a well known bible story. I did like the rhyming of the book. In the end its a cute book geared at 2 and under but not a good source of telling the story of Noah.

*I received this book from book look bloggers for the purpose of this review. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment